Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot Summer Days... and Nights

More catch up pictures... This might end up being how I blog everything.

In May we celebrated both Aaron and mine's birthday. Mine while we were in Cali, no pics sorry, and Aaron's when we got home.

So Aaron turned the big 30 and I made him an ice cream cake, half Breyers cookie and cream and half Thrifty chocolate malted crunch with a scratch chocolate cake underneath of course! (And yes there are 30 candles!)


Aaron had his annual Memorial Day softball weekend in Showlow. His team BairCo WON the whole thing!!! (Which actually sucks for those families on the teams because the games don't end until really late then you have to shower, pack up and drive all the way home.) But oh well he loves it and its only once a year.

Boston playing in the sprinkler just a few minutes later and he was naked I would have posted those pics but I need a censure bar.

Gavin swimming underwater, I think this is his favorite place to be in the pool. Although he is a really good swimmer and jumper, he likes to do spin jumps and just started doing flips into the pool.

Boston at swim lessons, he hated them at first, then got an ear infection but now he LOVES to swim.

Gavin at swim lessons, he was jumping off the diving board and swimming all the way across the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment