Monday, June 28, 2010

Spring Time

YES I have joined the blogger world! I got enough complaints from everyone on my old blog so I thought I'd finally try it out. So far its way more work than my other one, and I'm pretty computer savvy. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this one updated...

So here's a crash course of our Spring:

Easter egg dying with all the cousins at Chandy's house

Easter egg hunt at Katie's house. Boston was not having any part of taking pics.

Boston's first trip to the splash pad. He didn't know what to make of it until big brother started running around then he was all in!

Newport Beach


Gavin jumping waves

Boston's funny little sun hat.

I just realized that almost all the pictures are of Boston, haha. Gavin is too busy running and playing for me to take his picture.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I love your Blog. It is so fun to see the cute pictures of your boys. I also love the main family picture. It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete