Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boys updated

Gavin had his 2nd visit to the dentist and did great. His first visit I couldn't take any pictures because he sat in my lap, but still did great. This time he sat in the chair and did his great big lion mouth. Its amazing how fast the cleaning happened, it seems so much longer when I'm sitting there.


Clean teeth, funny smile

Yes my kids can sleep... I don't remember what I was doing on this afternoon but I heard Boston getting into things and just being busy and then I heard silence. I had to go track him down and this is what I found:


Why he choose next to Sophie and the back door is beyond me but he was out!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder! I need to go to the dentist but I probably hate it more that your children. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston and Sophie have the right idea...there's nothing better in the world than taking a gooood snooze with your beloved doggie friend...we do it all the time!!!

    Love,
    Popsie & Kini
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete