
Boston is my curious child, he likes to open drawers, cabinets, my wallet, anything he can and see what's inside. Gavin could've cared less about that stuff so I never had to fully baby proof my house. Thats not the case now! hahahaha (evil laugh!) Aaron just installed cabinet locks on our bathroom cabinets because that was Boston's favorite place to get into mischief. He'd spray my hair products, spray the sunscreen, and pull out every bottle of anything he could find. I just finally got tired of having all the contents of my drawers on my bathroom counter. And it works! Aaaaah, now I can get ready without having to stop every 2 seconds and take something away from Boston. But the sad/funny thing was his first reaction to not being able to open the drawers/cabinets. He got so mad, I could hear him yelling from the other side of the house. He would just work his way down the row trying to open each one, getting mad and moving on to the next one. Then he came across one that we didn't have to lock and slammed it open right into his face! Ouch poor guy but he has learned and has given up on the drawers.... at least for now.
Now onto the 2nd part of my lock down... Last week Boston climbed out of his crib for the first time and I hoped it would just be a fluke. But its not, he has climbed out 3 more times since that, once with me in the room. So I now have to get a baby gate for his doorway to keep him locked in there since he woke me up at 6 this morning. Gavin is already locked in his room because he wakes up so early, makes lots of noise and then he tries to escape through the garage to Chandy's house. And the dogs are locked in our bathroom at night so now our whole house is going to be on maximum lock down, I feel like I'm running a jail or something.


That's Hilarius! Yeah Kate was in a crib tent for a year and a half. It was the best thing that ever happened to me! She loved it too, she thought she was camping every night!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Uncle Bill's genes filtered through...!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Popsie & Kini
xoxox