Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Carving Our Pumpkin
Laying out the design
I don't know what this face is... perhaps what the pumpkin is going to look like??
Gross and cool at the same time!


Half way there...
"Daddy I am NOT touching that!"
I'll try to scoop it out.
Taadaa!!

Trick or Treating
Optimus Prim and Batman
L -> R Scary Masked Man holding a baby ghost, Batman, Twister Girl, Hippie, Mulan ??, Ironman, Optimus Prim, & Cat (what a small group we had this year)
All ready to go!
End of the night now to raid the candy!!!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE your Halloween pics....too bad for us we couldn't be in town!!! The pumpkin pic with Boston staring into the big jack o lantern is adorable!!!

    The whole family pic is sooo cute!!

    You need to PRINT copies for us to frame!!!
    Love,
    Popsie & Kini

    ReplyDelete