Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Last Few Months

Our life in pictures...

Aaron took Gavin with him to the tire shop and I think he got a little bored:
Extra Extra!! Crazy Boy Lives Inside Newspaper Stand!

He's 4 tires tall

Tatum, Boston & Gavin enjoying some ice cream at Udder Delights

Aaron teaching the boys a very important skill, dipping Oreos. Boston's not there yet he just dropped the whole Oreo in and then fished it out with his hands.

Having Lucky Charms for breakfast, Boston ate all of his marshmallows then turned to Aaron's bowl for more. haha

Juicing carrots and apples

Boston, just adorable!

Aaron had been working on his truck a lot recently and Boston wanted to join in.



Aaron and BJ working on the truck

Aaron out spraying with his helpers, Gavin Boston & Londyn



Gavin's Valentine's goodies from preschool

Gavin at Monster Jam

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Your boys are so cute! I still remember the Bairs juicer and jucing oranges at their house growing up. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love Gavin in the tires! Such cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete