Friday, April 22, 2011

Disneyland

We surprised the boys with a trip to Disneyland. I had packed and gotten everything ready without them seeing and when they woke up I told them. (You can see a video of me telling them on facebook.) I really liked doing it this way because they had no clue and weren't asking me every second of every day when we were going and they were able to go to bed the night before. So we woke up Sunday morning told the boys, Aaron decided last minute to come, and we left to pick up Popsie and Kini.

Gavin, Popsie, Boston & Kini walking from our hotel to Corner Bakery for dinner.

I don't know if I trust any of these boys to drive, especially in Toon Town.

Boston and Mommy meeting Goofy. Boston was in love with his nose, he just kept touching it while we were saying hi. (FYI I'm actually in pictures for once because other people were there to take them. Yeah!)

Popsie, Kini & Aaron getting ready to blast off on California Screamin!

BLAST OFF!!!

Gavin with Lighting McQueen. They're building a Cars area and I can't wait to see it.

Kini & Gavin

This is a funny pic it looks like just Aaron and my Mom are riding on this kids ride!! Gavin and Boston are there somewhere, maybe

One of Boston's favorite rides.

Seriously the boys loved the carousel, probably in their top 5 favorite rides.

Riding the tram into Disney

Boston and Mom at the iconic photo spot.

Gavin driving, this reminds me why kids wait till they're 16 to drive.

Self photo of Gavin & Kini

On our way home we stopped for date shakes! Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment