Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Activities

We had a busy Easter weekend filled with lots of memories.

Gavin & Ryder

Boston showing off his belly errr I mean egg

Who's this little kid?

Gavin taking inventory of his eggs, most of which are blue.

Boston and his eggs

Grandpa Thompson with most of his great grandkids

The boys Easter baskets. The Easter bunny left their baskets at the front door and rang the doorbell! But we were too slow to answer so we didn't see him.

Strong man.

Gavin with his basket

Boston with his basket and I think he's already polished off a few candy filled eggs. Check out the candy stains on his mouth.

(Blurry) Egg hunting pictures at Katie & Justin's

Yeah Boston got one!

The Bair siblings (minus Steph)

All the kids, Tessa was having a tough time

All the happy :-) kids

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend, we sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment