Monday, January 31, 2011

Boston's 2nd Birthday

It's crazy that Boston is already 2! In a way I can't believe its only been two years and I also can't believe its been two years, weird. We celebrated his birthday day over three days.
The first day we had his party at Falcon Field park, the kids watched planes and helicopters fly by, played on the playground, and ate pizza and cupcakes. A perfect party totally laid back and fun (I even had the pizza delivered so I wouldn't have to deal with getting it.)
The second day we did a big birthday breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage.
Then third day, his actual birthday, we just did a fun family dinner with cupcakes and presents from us.
Whew he is totally birthdayed out now. One quick funny story, when you ask him how old he is he says he's 4 and if you tell him no you're 2 he'll say no I'm not.

Blowing out his flameless candles, the lighter wouldn't work.


Gavin & Ryder


Birthday breakfast Mickey Mouse pancake with scrambled egg hair, M&M eyes, a candle nose and a bacon mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment